Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kawasaki KLR 650 (Camel)

Bought Camel on Oct 9, 2008. Over that weekend I drove Camel covering 1600km, thus completed the engine breaking-in as recommended by the User's Manual. Phoow! Even Kapchai and Municipal Lorries overtook me. My thought was, at least Camel is ready now for more 'punishing jobs'. I have to temporary say Bye to Camel on Oct 20, 2008 as I parked him at Ah Kit's shop at Jln Kuchai Lama for safe keeping for another two and a half months while I am gone to continue my duty in Mindanao, the Philippines.
There is only few words to describe Camel during that breaking-in run - Awesome machine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://bali-universe.blogspot.com


Keep blogging.
Good luck.

Unknown said...

Was that where you bought the bike? Did they give you a good price? Would you recommend this shop? What bike you ride in Mindano?

Anonymous said...

Camel? hahaha..or should i say Blue Camel..i thought that was a cute name! anyway, great photos pa..