Sunday, December 27, 2009

Makkah Trip


27 Dec 2009

May I wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and next week a Happy New Year 2010. Yes, a year older for everyone and its getting nearer. You guess what I mean.Back to my main topic. On 12 Dec 09, I safely returned from Saudi Arabia. Guess what, after 44 days in the holy land, each time I pray the feeling of distance from Kaabah and sadness is difficult to mention. Of course the best part is to come home and life must go on.
28 Dec 09 - At Kelana Jaya, Kuala Lumpur we arrived before sundown,already the were huge crowds overflow the small waiting area. Families, relatives, friends waiting to bid farewell for their love ones. As though they never coming back again. It was drizzling that day. I met for the first time my room-mate to be .Mr Khalis Nasir or simply Pak Khalis. The rush hour to check-in was madness! Hey! Why push and jump line? Aiyo! Is this the normal way? Confused. Anyway, we finally get on the bus and we are on way to the airport. By 0100, the 747 took off and the journey begins.....

No comments: