Saturday, August 21, 2010

Trip




21 August 2010

I have been silence for a long time. To open my blog the computer seems to need for a WD 40. Ho ho! Anyway, I am not at all forgotten about updating this blog. No reason but only have to say I am lazy as there are not much traveling stories to tell. You know what, over the span of 6 months ago I have been busy sorting out my small farm in Perak. Good excuse? You tell me.
As anxious as every biker preparing for a long trip, me no difference. Next month I will jump-start my RTW dream by covering the UK, Ireland and some parts of Europe. The rough plan is to tour Highland Scotland and Ireland before ride into France,Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Holland and back to UK b4 return to Malaysia.
Budget. This is always every rider Q n A. I estimated to spend about RM25K. Hmmm..quite on a high side? Dunno but I am going for a shoe-string budget.
Thats a short update to get me into second, third, fourth and fifth gear on my Camel. Wake up Camel, it riding time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear yop, salam, i am sorry not able to join you this time around for the uk ride, as i'll be leaving to uk myself with the family from 25/8/2010 to 15/9/2010, maybe we do it the next ride. anyway wishing you a selamat hari raya aidilfitri maaf zahir batin, safe ride and enjoy your ride, keep in touch, lovely picture you posted. regards to all.

jamal @ mr.big