Sunday, March 13, 2011

14 March 2011

57th Birthday

Dear friends,its my 57th years birthday tomorrow. How things fly and how far I have gone through all these years. One may asked, how you feel being 57? The quick reply will be Its Great!. There are things in my life that I have done which did not match up with what I planned. Faith.
One thing I want to share with you is that never give up on God. He is there always for you though whatever you asked may not be achieved now but later at his will because he knows best what good for you.
What next? As I walk through this age, what struck me is to preach what the Prophet Mohammad (peace Upon Him) has taught be it in a small way. Pick the easiest that I can do. Let see.
This weekend (18 March 2011), I will be joining friends to do a 24 hour ride ( commonly known as Butt Ride) starting and finish at a popular tourist town called Port Dickson, Malaysia . We called it The Enduro Malaysia Chapter (EMC). Please visit Enduro Malaysia Chapter.com for more information.
Cheers to you.

No comments: