Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Year 2011


Dec 2011

Jan 2011

28 December 2011

Its year end again. My travelling episode this year has brought me covering few countries; The South East Asia ride in the early part of 2011, New Zealand somewhere in mid of the year, few trips to Thailand at the 3rd quarter of 2011 and finally Indonesia in December this year. The Bike KLR 650 (I called it CAMEL) has been great through out. Merit to its popular codename Mr Can Do All. Sadly or not, in Malaysia this is not a popular bike compared to countries like the US, Canada, Australia and some parts of Europe.
I thank God for my health and safety during this whole year. Insyallah, next year the adventure ride continues starting 10 Jan 2012 on the South America Tour.
Adios and Happy New Year to you!

1 comment:

AreWare said...

safe ride n good luck dato!