Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ushuaia and Southern most road

Day 39 to Day 43
Getting to Ushuaia, Argentina at last! Phooi! What a ride in this adventure tour and I felt a sense of personal achievement. Despite the many difficulties and facing the elements I think it is a worthwhile effort. Would I do it again? Yes and No. Yes, if only with another riders and No, lets get to other places first before making another Ushuaia ride.
Oh! ya, I was unable to write and update this blog as often because to find time in public internet is a waste of time ( I rather take a rest). My computer laptop was stolen so thats another reason. Loss lots of pictures along with the computer.
As I was preparing to make a U-Turn back to Colombia, I realise how I would miss Ushuaia and the natural beauty surrounding this town. Adios Amigo and hope many more Malaysian can touch base in Ushuaia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ride safe the rest of your trip buddy, it was great riding with you the south of the Patagonia until Ushuaia! I hope to see you soon in Colombia

Julian