Monday, September 1, 2014

Mongolia Ride 2014

11 to 29 August 2014 

  Mongolia is part of my RTW adventure ride. The original plan was to cross this country next year but this plan has to be modified due to many reasons. So, taking the opportunity to do a recce ride this year, I invited few friends to join me. A dozen names quickly wanted to go but eventually only 9 signed up. A chat room in the WhatsApp was established and we called it 'Ride Without Border'.
 Mongolia is a big vast country. Ruins by it rulers. Unfriendly vegetation and climate. There are basically 90% off-road ride. For some of us, this may be the first time riding off-road for a long duration. Can we stand the test of this rough terrain and climate? Let see. At the beginning I make it clear it is "Minority Rule" applies. That way, I believed we will still be friends after the trip. It actually works.
The Team - 9 strong men
More to follows....

No comments: