Saturday, November 12, 2011

South America Trip

11 November 2011

News update - Yellow Fever vaccination
. I went to a Military Hospital inside the Naval Base in Lumut recently to ask for this vaccination. Apparently they have no stock available and best get from private clinic, I was told. So, I went to Klinik Samudera, Sitiawan ( a panel doctor for Malaysian Seaferers) and the doctor refers me to Medical Centre in Ipoh.
So, for those of you live in Perak, the only place you could get Yellow Fever and other vaccinations is at Klinik Kesihatan at Jelapang, Ipoh , Perak. Bring your I.D and international Passport, the fee is RM 90.
KLR spare parts. I have placed an order for the following parts;
* Front and back tire tubes
* Brake pads
* Fuses
* Accelerator cables
* Clutch cable
* Bulbs
* Tire repair kits
* Plugs

Some basic tools I have got and these items will make for a huge weight and space for my total luggage. Let see how many more under wears I have to leave behind! Riding with without one is not a good idea especially when you have to endure some off-road condition.

No comments: