Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 105 to 115

 After sorting out all administrative stuffs, its time to bid farewell to Cali, Colombia. My next destination - Europe, visit my family members there. But there are some familiar faces and places in Cali where I have used as my base camp for the entire trip. To all of them, big Thank You and see you again.

Casa Blanca Hostel, Cali, Colombia as Base Camp 


Bike's parking under watchful guard of a pitbull 'Bruce' 
Casa Blanca front desk girl who helps me all administrative 
My favourite breakfast stall behind Casa Blanca hostel
Single man band at Cali Square, who will be there every Sunday
Avianca flight to Europe
In Netherland, the too familiar sight welcome me - My family members there.
My family in Harderwijk, the Netherland
And my adventure ride continues thereafter...

No comments: