Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 97 to 104 

 The Route 25N towards Medellin is actually fast but beware of speed traps! The Aremenia - Medellin road is very winding and heavy traffic.
Armenia Square

  Two things I observed most, very chaotic traffic and noisy. Yes, Medellin is noisy. Best keep out of town. Go somewhere say the nearest town of Evingado. I recommend this place.
Coffee plantation, Armenia

Beware animals crossing 

Straight to Medellin
Manizales Square 
Medellin
Medellin market
With fellow bikers in Evingado


   Armenia and Manizales are both important towns between Medellin and Bogota. These coffee rich towns I considered best place for retreat.
Colombian Coffee plantation

Armenia






Arriving Cali again! 



After 104 days, I return back to Cali!

Me and my trusted bike (Rojos)
   I make a final round about from Medellin to Cali and this point I know my bike service in this adventure ride in South America is nearing end. Finally as the last lashing was undone, I sent the bike for final wash and bid farewell to my trusted Rojos whom I have full confident from the very beginning that this bike will take me home to Cali safely. Thank you Rojos, you are relinquish from your adventure duties with me. I am going to miss this faithful bike always. For me, my adventure continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam yop,

end of trip & you are coming home? looking forward to catch up with you to get first hand your ride experience,

always safe ride and safe journety home, time to compile the notes and start write the book now - "long way home - sitiawan to south america"

see you mate & cheers