Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bike Drop!

27 August 2013

The day I was about to start riding and all set. I was careless to park the bike at an unfavorable spot and  down the bike on the right side puncture the fuel tank. No choice but to extend my stay another day in Fairbanks.
What a day!   
I placed a bucket to collect dripping fuel
I can afford the smile. It is important. 
Undo the tank bag lashing.
This guy help me get the fuel tank fixed
Sometimes, when things happen not your way you have to sit back and take a deep breath ask yourself has this been good? Of course when you think positive you get a positive return. Something I wish to share with you. So I stay another day in Fairbanks but that give me another day of rest and look see Fairbanks. 
  Fixing back the KLR tank is not that a big deal work. Few nuts and bolts. After test, all seem working good and I am ready to go the next day.

No comments: